Do you have a Gentle Gaze?
I may be small among the rest of my siblings, but I am unique yet familiar.
I treat this body part that people say is the window to one's soul....
What am I?
…The highly requested and long awaited eye cream is back!
If you have been with us for long, you might realise that Pink Nectar is no longer available for sale on our platforms.
After discontinuing our previous eye mask to transition into a fully vegan brand, we are proud to launch and introduce Gentle Gaze, an all new eye cream dedicated for a full pamper session that you so truly deserve!
With the all new superfood packed vegan formula, Sigi Skin’s product range is now much more complete, providing each individual with a full but simple skincare routine, from the moment you rise, to when you fall asleep at night.
Here is what you need to know about Gentle Gaze:
What is it?
Gentle Gaze is a nourishing yet lightweight eye cream, dedicated to soothing puffiness, wrinkles, and crows’ feet with its potent anti-ageing, hydrating and brightening properties!
Not simply just any eye cream stashed into pots, Gentle Gaze comes packaged with an unparalleled metal tip applicator that glides across your under eye area seamlessly, while dispensing the pillowy soft fluffy cream, guaranteed to make you feel like you’re touching a cloud!
We decided to create a metal tip applicator because it has multiple benefits
- Cooling effect
- When left in the fridge to chill, the metal applicator becomes a powerful tool to help depuff due to the cold to help with swelling and eye bags!
- Massaging effect
- Unlike using your fingers every time, a metal tip has a more uniform pressure that is just right, avoiding constant dragging that can cause premature wrinkles to form around the area where your skin is thinnest, aka your eyes!
- Hygiene purposes
- Dipping your fingers into a pot every day might not be the most hygienic option, especially if you want to avoid clogged pores leading to acne!
- Additionally, a squeeze bottle also ensures that you only get the amount of product that you need - nothing more, nothing less, saving you heaps of formula and is more cost efficient!
We are always on the lookout for superfoods to be infused into products because that’s the way you should treat your skin! This time for Gentle Gaze, we stepped up our game:
Kelp - Brightens skin, hydrates skin and reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Sea Buckthorn – Rich in antioxidants, improves, prevents moisture loss, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-psoriatic.
- Red Ginseng – Rich in rich in three different types of Vitamin B, plus saponins, reduces hyperpigmentation and calms psoriasis; helps with puffiness and inflammation as a result of poor circulation.
- Ceramides – Restore skin barrier, hydration, protects skin, reduces signs of ageing, calms inflammation, softens and smoothes the skin.
- CoQ10 – Energises cell activity for turnover and production of new ones, reduces sun damage, even out skin tone, stimulates collagen and elastin production.
Despite being potent in all the goodies, Gentle Gaze is non-greasy, eliminating concerns of pore-clogging induced milia seeds.
With consistent use, you are able to see a difference in your under eye area, in terms of reducing the appearance of dark eye circles, puffiness and wrinkles.
Gently massage a pea-sized amount under both eyes with the metal applicator or your ring finger. Use Gentle Gaze before moisturiser or serums, or any creams and oils.
This delightful eye cream is suitable for daily use; both day and night.
For a better experience, we recommend placing it in the fridge for a wonderful R&R session as you get ready to go out or to jump onto your bed!
Highly absorbent and blendable, Gentle Gaze sits well under makeup, as well as on its own while you snooze, gifting you with younger, brighter, and more illuminated eyes when you rise!